Land Area: 974 sqm
Superbly located close to both beach and town with possible duplex potential.
Create your own down south holidays in your very own Dunsborough beach house on a large block close to town and the beach.
Brick and Colorbond house was built circa 1987 and comprises:
* Entrance hall with a tile floor leading to an open plan kitchen/living/dining area and a separate lounge area
* The kitchen/living/dining area has timber look floors, rendered walls, built-in cupboard, a solid fuel heater and opens onto an alfresco area of approx. 4m by 8.5m (shade cloth covered) with a brick BBQ adjacent
* The kitchen has a pine ceiling and features a two-bowl sink, 900mm glass electric hot plates, 600mm wall oven and griller plus a large fridge recess
* The bedrooms are all accessed off a hallway with two large built-in cupboards
* Large laundry has a standalone trough and ample room for large cupboards, and has a separate WC adjacent
* The second bathroom has a bath, shower recess and vanity
* Master bedroom has painted face brick walls plus a wall of built-in wardrobes, study nook/desk and an ensuite with a shower recess, WC and vanity
* Bedroom two is of unpainted face brick and has a built-in wardrobe
* Bedroom three has painted face brick walls and has a built-in wardrobe
* Bedroom four has painted face brick walls with no built-in wardrobe
Other features include a single car garage under the main roof plus lean to carport, reverse cycle Fujitsu air-conditioner and a large rear yard.
The block is 974sqm in area with a frontage of approx. 23m and being Zoned R15.
For further information contact your South West Sales Representative, Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304.