Land Area: 542 sqm
Attractive rendered brick and Colorbond, four bedroom two bathroom home with feature weatherboard to enhance the Dunsborough persona.
Large 542sqm block with a 17m frontage in a regular rectangle shape with the rear yard enjoying a northerly aspect. The house which was built circa 2008 has an entrance porch and hallway with wood look vinyl flooring.
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area opens onto a north facing covered alfresco area
* A modern kitchen which has a two-bowl sink, stainless steel Blanko dishwasher, 600mm glass top electric hot plates, 900mm range hood, appliance cupboard, large fridge recess and a walk-in pantry
* The master suite has an ensuite with vanity, shower recess and WC plus a walk-in wardrobe
* The second bathroom has a vanity and shower recess
* Laundry has a walk-in cupboard, built-in trough and a separate WC adjacent
* Bedrooms two, three and four all have built-in wardrobes
* There is a separate office which is currently being utilised as a sewing room
* Two living areas by virtue of a separate theatre/activity/living room
Other features include a 3m x 4m garden shed, double garage with a door to the side of the house (normal external door), a linen press off the hall, Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning (ducted), solar hot water system, Rheem gas instantaneous system and automatic reticulation.
As a package, this house represents the opportunity to move in without having to spend an extra cent as it is complete down to the last paving brick.
For more information contact your Dunsborough Real Estate Agents Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304 or Joe White on 0417 939 715.