Land Area: 700 sqm
Brick and Colorbond home built circa 2000 with improvements comprising:
* Wide front verandah with the front door opening into an entry hall
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area opening onto a built-in back verandah (now a sunroom/sleepout)
* Kitchen features 1 ½ bowl sink, stainless steel Dishlex dishwasher, standalone chef stove, corner pantry cupboard, and range hood
* Theatre room near the front of the house with gas fireplace could easily be converted into a fourth bedroom
* Formal dining room or study
* Master suite has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with shower recess, vanity and WC
* Bedrooms two and three both have built-in wardrobes with the third bedroom opening onto the sleepout
* Second bathroom has a shower recess, vanity and bath
* Laundry has a trough, cupboards and a large linen press located in the hall where the second WC is also located
Other features include high ceilings and ceiling fans throughout the house, a reverse cycle air-conditioner in the main living area, tiled floors in living areas, gas points, single car port, garden shed and a side verandah/alfresco area off the main living area.
For more information contact your South West Sales Representative, Stewart Bettenay on 0409 688 205 or Joe White on 0417 939 757.