Land Area: 4255 sqm
Come and see this large well planned four bedroom, two bathroom family home that has all the extras. This includes a theatre room, study and activity area on a full size 1 acre (4,255sqm) stunning bush block. This sought-after location is just 2km’s from the Dunsborough Town Centre, with a school bus stop opposite going to Georgiana Molloy/Mary Mackillop and Cape Naturaliste High School. Walking distance to our Lady of the Cape primary school is a real bonus for those looking for a family home. Positioned to the rear of the block is a 110sqm (approx.) Colorbond, gable roofed, powered workshop/shed with roller door and private entry access.
House Features include:
* Large open plan kitchen, dining, family/games room with classic American Oak timber floors
* The kitchen displays a respectable sized island bench with double stainless-steel sink. It is also fitted with 90cm Technika five burner gas cook top, 90cm Technika oven and 90cm Technika range hood
* Master bedroom has a great walk-in robe, good sized ensuite with separate W/C
* All three minor bedrooms have built-in robes and excellent natural light
* Second bathroom features separate bath, shower, built-in vanity
* Extra rooms include a theatre room off the kitchen, study next to the front entrance and central activity zone amongst the three minor bedrooms
* Residence is woodfire heated, hot water from the large Dux-Prodigy gas storage system, environmental septics and scheme water are all bonuses of this rural retreat
What a great location and an opportunity to live in a rural estate only minutes away from schools, Geographe Bay and the Town Centre.
For more information contact your South West Sales Representative Rob Farris on 0418 956 700 or Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304.