Land Area: 480 sqm
*THE OWNERS OF THIS PROPERTY HAVE ADVISED THAT ONE ON ONE INSPECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST – PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO ARRANGE AND DISCUSS PROTOCOLS.
*LIVE STREAM VIDEO INSPECTIONS ALSO AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Shrouded in Peppermints, a sheltered beach and in a classic holiday home setting away from prying eyes and located in the near beach Leasehold section in the older part of the Bay.
This fantastic house was built circa 1995 of brick and Colorbond and comprises:
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area with a slow combustion wood heater opens onto a paved rear alfresco area under the verandah
* Timber look lino flooring, high raked ceilings with a kitchen featuring a Frigidaire electric stove, with range hood, twin bowl sink, ample bench and cupboard space
* Three bedrooms with the master featuring built-in wardrobes
* Wet area incorporates a vanity, laundry trough, shower recess and separate WC with a linen press in the hall adjacent
* Wide 3m approx. rear verandah, front 2m approx. verandah and a 3m x 8m carport
* 50 litre electric storage hot water system, front security screen, extensive paving and brick BBQ area completes the picture
* 5m x 6m Zincalume shed accessible through the carport to lock away all the holiday toys
* Rain water is via two poly tanks 9,000 litre and 2,000 litre approx. with a common grey water garden supply
In summary, one of the best built and beautifully maintained cottages in the leasehold section and awaiting your inspection!
Contact Joe White today on 0417 939 715 for more information on this Peaceful Bay holiday home opportunity.