Land Area: 668 sqm
This is a brilliant opportunity to secure a beachside property in Quindalup and enjoy the laidback lifestyle. The fantastic investment or permanent home features a well-founded residence built in 1995 and is set on a generous 668sqm block which looks over treed reserve plus Quindalup Lake. The light filled kitchen & dining areas are facing north and have beautiful views of the trees and water. The stunning turquoise waters of the bay are a quick walk down the road plus there’s a massive park nearby for recreation and kids to enjoy.
* Brilliant location only a 350m walk to the beach and a 1750m cycle to town
* 4 bed, 2 bath brick house
* 668sqm green titled block with spacious backyard and 19.8m street frontage
* Sun drenched, north facing kitchen/dining/lounge areas
* Side access which is gated
* Large alfresco with high ceilings and timber bush poles
* Views over a nature reserve and Quindalup lake
* Fully fenced boundaries and enclosed yard
* Double carport and ample parking spaces
* Fireplace for winter and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Beautiful timber framed bi-fold doors opening onto the alfresco
* 50m walk to Captain Toby Park
* Garden shed for storage
Summary: a solid house on a generous sized block close to the beach with a treed outlook, this is a prime investment or permanent home for those wanting to be close to the beach at an affordable price.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact your South West Sales Representative, Joe Jordanoff on 0498 935 086 or firstname.lastname@example.org .