Land Area: 47 ha
Extremely well located, this blue chip rural holding is very close to Leeuwin and Voyager Estate, five minutes from Margaret River town and ten minutes to the pristine coastline. This is the perfect location to capitalise on and create a first-class private estate, staking your claim amongst the internationally renowned vineyards of the famed Margaret River wine region.
A large rural holding of 47ha with undulating topography not often found this close to the coast resulting from multiple waterways intersecting the property. Upon further investigation you should discover that the soils are good for a range of rural pursuits, there will be multiple water resources to utilise and numerous elevated locations around the estate on which to take advantage of sweeping rural views. 234 Gnarawary Road has all the desirable attributes mandatory for significant capitalisation now, or land bank for the next generation.
The existing four bedroom rammed earth and timber house, plus large four bay Colorbond machinery shed and workshop will get you started while you plan and create the next chapter. The kitchen has been renovated and comes with a cellar, games room and study with enough room for family and guests. The house is surrounded by established gardens with a variety of plantings with access to fresh rainwater or ground water from a nearby well.
Alternatively if you are chasing a weekender with the ultimate land bank, look no further. Run a few head of cattle or lease out the pasture so someone else can look after the property until you are ready to undertake the next chapter.
Rural properties of this calibre rarely come to the market this close to Margaret River and in close company of well-established winery estates. This is truly a blue chip holding with plenty of potential to create a high calibre estate right in the heart of the Margaret River wine region.
* Desirable address close to Voyager Estate and Leeuwin Estate
* Outstanding topography with a number of water systems entering the property creating numerous elevated locations to build with north facing solar passive orientation, subject to council approval
* Exceptional water resource, existing smaller dams and waterways may provide the scope for further development
* Design and create an impressive estate with vines, orchards, architectural landscaping and modern residence or tourism attraction
* 47ha or 116 acres, zoned Priority Agriculture. This is a large holding in the Margaret River area
* 5 minutes into Margaret River town, 10 minutes to Redgate or Prevelly beach
* Highly desirable address close to Leeuwin and Voyager Estate
* Functional 4 x 1 and large 4 bay Colorbond garage with 2 bays for workshop and 2 bays lockup
* A rare holding, suitable for substantial capitalisation
* All development on the property is subject to approval from relevant authorities
Call your Down South Specialist, David Cross on 0439 496 926 to organise a private inspection.