Land Area: 591 sqm
Family home with stylish features throughout the interior and exterior. Expansive timber decked entrance statement extends across the front of the home and through to the double front entrance doors. On stepping inside onto the solid Marri timber flooring and with high ceilings that extend throughout the main living area, the quality is apparent.
The generous north facing living areas with kitchen, family, dining and games room with feature slow combustion wood fireplace opens to a timber decked alfresco, ideal to complete the entertaining hub of the home.
All bedrooms including the minor bedrooms are good size and feature walk-in or built-in robes. There is a great yard area to the back of the property with established gardens and lawns in place.
* 2010 built Dale Alcock home
* 591sqm lot
* Solar panels
* Side access for trailer/boat etc.
* Exposed aggregate driveway and hardstand
* Timber decked entry and alfresco
* Slow combustion wood heater
* Double robes to minor bedrooms
* His and hers robes to master bedroom and large ensuite
* Galley kitchen with 900mm appliances and large walk-in pantry
* Within walking distance to Quindalup foreshore
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your South West Sales Representative, Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.