Land Area: 700 sqm
Classic Dunsborough beach cottage within an easy stroll to both town centre and with easy access to the foreshore. Originally constructed in 1990 this double brick with feature reconstituted limestone home is presented perfectly to the market, with pine lined raked ceilings throughout (excluding the hallway). The main living/dining and kitchen area looks over the backyard and the living area has double timber French doors that open to the front verandah. Both the back and front of the home have large verandahs that run the full length of the property.
Three good size bedrooms (two with built-in cupboards), a large bathroom with shower, vanity and separate bath. The laundry has two built-in linen cupboards and access to the WC. A great lock and leave weekender or opportunity to get beachside on a full size block with plenty of room to extend if required.
* Double brick and Colorbond house constructed in 1990
* 700sqm lot
* Slow combustion wood heater
* Ceiling fan to main living area
* Large fenced yard with front area and larger backyard
* Double carport parking and additional parking
* Instantaneous gas hot water unit
* Verandah to front and back of the property
* Garden shed
* Access through carport to backyard if required
For further information or to arrange a private inspection contact your South West Sales Representative, Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304 or email@example.com