Land Area: 553 squaremeter
This breathtaking home is feature packed throughout and presented immaculately to the market. All the hard work plus more has been completed and this house is ready to be lived in and enjoyed permanently or as a lock and leave weekender with option to holiday let when not in use (currently registered as holiday home).
Featuring a rear living house design, the open plan living/dining/kitchen spans the rear of the property and opens to a brilliant pitched alfresco entertainment zone.
The master suite includes his and hers walk-in robes and an impressive en-suite. Bedrooms two, three and four boast double built-in robes and are all positioned around the family bathroom and powder room.
A separate home theatre room is located away from the main living area and there is an additional study accessible from the grand entry hallway.
The house has manicured gardens and lawns and has been meticulously designed keeping things classy, but as simple as possible to maintain. The oversized double garage has additional height for boats or a 4WD and a manual roller door to the back of the garage with hardstand suitable for boat or trailer storage.
* Current certificate of registration for a holiday home
* 552sqm lot
* 2015 built WA Country Builders home
* Double lock-up garage
* Exposed aggregate driveway, hardstand and pathways
* Timber decked entry and alfresco
* Polished concrete floors to main living area and bedrooms
* Quality feature light fittings throughout
* Built-in speakers with amplifier
* Established gardens
* Quality window furnishings including louvre and roller blinds
* Skirting boards
* 2 Split System reverse cycle air conditioning
* Built-in BBQ and sink to alfresco
* Stylish front facade with burnt cedar feature wall and feature rock gardens
* Double door entry to stylish hallway
Contact your Dunsborough Real Estate Representative Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304 to arrange a private inspection or for more information.