Land Area: 2.28 ha
This sensational 5.6 acre lifestyle property is nestled amongst a beautiful mixture of tall timber and looks out over the big blue ocean of Geographe Bay. The stunning block features a north east aspect with a gentle elevation and is easily accessible along its established driveway. A 108sqm powered shed with plumbed bathroom (shower, basin, toilet) is already established within the building envelope along with a 45,000-litre rainwater tank (all approved). There’s even an internal fireplace, solar hot water with electric booster, kitchen sink and bench space. Conveniently situated only a few minutes from town, yet in a world of its own amongst nature.
* Elevated 5.6 acres (2.28 hectares) with ocean vistas
* Beautiful Jarrah, Red Gum trees and wildflowers (orchids, kangaroo paws)
* Massive 4,756sqm building envelope in the most elevated point
* Located on a peaceful cul-de-sac with only a few neighbours
* Large 12m by 9m Colorbond shed with slow combustion fireplace, enclosed bathroom shower, sink and separate toilet all plumbed with septic tanks and leach drains
* Power already installed to the shed and building envelope
* Solar hot water system with electrical backup and additional fire heater
* 45,000 litre rainwater tank gravity fed
* 1.7km to the middle of town (walk along the nearby pathways)
* 2.3km to the town beach
This brilliant property is ready to go and build your dream home your own way! Enjoy the fresh air, tranquillity and privacy from this unique and highly sought after location. Everything is only a short distance away such as the Meelup, Yallingup, Eagle Bay beaches.
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact your South West Sales Representative, Joe Jordanoff on 0498 935 086 or email@example.com