Land Area: 566 sqm
Only 2kms from the Dunsborough town centre where you can enjoy all the restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping and only 800m to the Golf Course Club House and Tavern, whilst it is just a leisurely walk to the pristine Quindalup Beach on Geographe Bay.
This large family friendly home has high 31 course feature ceilings throughout and gives you that real large open space feeling as soon as you enter the house. The master bedroom has an abundance of natural light, view to the park, plus a quality en-suite adjoins with his and her vanities, showers and WC. Three minor bedrooms have good separation from main bedroom and are of good size with built-in robes. The separate activity room, study and big theatre room, are all there for the whole family to enjoy.
A well-designed chef’s kitchen connects nicely to the large living room which soaks up the beautiful sun from the great northerly aspect. The kitchen features stone benchtops, plenty of drawers & cupboards with soft close system plus other storage options. For all your entertaining use the very private large beautifully paved north facing alfresco area to hold those family and friends BBQ’S.
The corner location has secure gated side access which gives you plenty of room to park and store all the family’s boats, caravan, trailer or jet ski on the paved area or lawn. If you want a shed there is room for that in the back corner out of the way.
More features include:
* What a laundry! Great size with 3 sliding doors storage area floor to ceiling, handy bench top with under bench storage. The exit door is right in front of the outdoor washing line.
* Quality fixtures have been installed throughout including, LED downlights & window treatments.
* Large split air-conditioning unit in main kitchen living area, Rheem storage gas hot water + Solar Power unit.
* Double lock-up garage with direct entry to the house & side of house.
* Landscaped reticulated low maintenance gardens with a good-sized grassed area on northern side boundary plus extra grass at the rear.
* There are two beautifully landscaped parks within 200m with one just 30m away that has a fantastic kid’s play equipment section that will entertain your children and or grandchildren for a few hours
This centrally located family property is positioned within walking or cycling distance to the Quindalup beachfront, Dunsborough town centre and the fantastic Palmers Winery & Restaurant. A location like this opens up plenty of options to live an active Dunsborough lifestyle whilst enjoying all of this with your family and friends.
Contact your Dunsborough Sales Representative, Rob Farris 0418 956 700 or Ben Jecks 0408 545 304 today to arrange a private viewing or to receive more information on this fantastic property.