Land Area: 438 sqm
This modern four bedroom, two bathroom home overlooks a treed nature reserve and is in a peaceful location. Relax outdoors overlooking nature or entertain with friends in the alfresco. The spacious residence is set on a low maintenance 438sqm block in the family friendly Provence Estate which is only a 5 minute drive from Busselton’s thriving CBD and jetty/beaches.
The functional layout of the house allows you to enjoy spacious living with an open plan living area plus separate lounge. It’s always useful having a fourth bedroom for the kids, guests, a study or just extra storage.
The property is also within walking distance of the renowned Georgiana Molloy school and is an enjoyable stroll throughout the Estate around the landscaped parks and beautiful feature lake. Busselton’s sporting fields are also nearby for the footy, cricket and hockey enthusiasts.
Top Features Include:
* Four spacious bedrooms with BIR’s in spare bedrooms
* Large master bedroom with massive WIR and stylish ensuite
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Island bench in kitchen
* 900mm oven, gas stove and range-hood
* Established gardens and lawn
* Separate lounge room for movies and sport
* Treed outlook from the backyard
* Northern solar passive aspect
* Outdoor alfresco for bbq’s
This exciting opportunity is packed with value and could be your family home or also a solid investment. Make sure you’re quick to avoid disappointment/for further information or to arrange a private inspection contact your South West Sales Representative, Joe Jordanoff on 0498 935 086 or firstname.lastname@example.org