Land Area: 457 squaremeter
Located in picturesque ‘Old Dunsborough’ 21 North Street is only minutes from the foreshore of Geographe Bay via Thurstun Lane, 2 km north of the Dunsborough town centre, 450m from the boat ramp and occupies a fantastic location.
The City of Busselton quotes this area as possessing a ‘Special Character’ which includes the relaxed atmosphere associated with coastal lifestyle and one which is considered unique to the City and worthy of preservation.
Dunsborough, a coastal community approximately 260kms south of Perth has emerged as a prime tourism destination within the Cape Naturaliste/Cape Leeuwin ‘wine coast region’, providing a gateway to Margaret River vineyard district and popular tourist locations, including world famous surfing beaches, spectacular coastal scenery, recreational fishing and watersport venues.
This property’s location is one of the favourites for people looking to holiday or enjoy their permanent residence in Dunsborough.
The property comprises a modern, 6 year old, well appointed bungalow with high ceilings and windows, located in Old Dunsborough.
* Three bedrooms (walk-in robes to master), two bathrooms, spacious powder room and two WC’s
* Magnificent state of the art kitchen with scullery and an abundance of cupboards and storage
* Living/dining and Media/TV snug warmed by Jarrahdale solid fuel stove and reverse cycle air conditioning system throughout
* Outdoor rear decking with cedar lined alfresco for those informal functions
* Double garage with storage facility
* Solar hot water system
* Reticulated gardens
This home has been well planned with quality fit-out including low maintenance quality oak veneer flooring throughout the main living areas.
Contact your Old Dunsborough Sales Representative, Alan Jones on 0418 947 000 to arrange a private inspection or to receive more information on this property.