Land Area: 450 sqm
Inspect this well maintained four bedroom, two bathroom home located in a quiet street, surrounded by established homes and friendly neighbours.
The house offers the opportunity to purchase a neat and tidy home not requiring any work, in the Dunsborough property market for under $500,000. Suitable for a lock up and leave weekender or a family home.
Located in the Tenth Tee in Dunsborough Lakes subdivision and within walking distance to the town centre and even closer to Geographe Bay.
* Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
* Two living areas
* Engineered Blackbutt direct stick timber flooring
* Quality carpets and window treatments
* Freestanding alfresco with Cedar lined ceilings and BBQ recess with range hood
* Rear laneway access with gate for boat or trailer if required
* Down lights throughout
* 2 x reverse cycle split systems (1 x main living and 1 x master bedroom)
* Double garage with handy storage area
* Automatic reticulated gardens and lawns
* Established gardens easy care gardens
* Open plan living area with separate sitting area/TV room
* Garden shed
* Polished aggregate pavers to alfresco and entrance
Contact Ben Jecks to arrange inspections or for further details. To view other Dunsborough property please visit our website.