Land Area: 7.963 ha
Nestled privately away from the hustle and bustle, this impressive property awaits your inspection.
A short 10 minute drive from Dunsborough, this 7.963ha (20 acres approx.) paradise holds a number of surprises. Architecturally designed, this solar passive home has many features including five double bedrooms, two bathrooms, study and impressive open plan living area opening onto a huge outside living area enjoying possibly the best rural residential outlook imaginable.
During the winter months, a creek flows through the property and a sizeable dam holds water year round which adds to the serenity of the property. Two parcels of remnant bush remain along the creek line, and adding to the setting is a vineyard including a number of wine grape varieties.
To view an aerial drone video of this property and the surrounding landscape of the area, please click on the VIRTUAL TOUR or MOVIE/TOUR button.
* Zoned Rural Residential
* 5 x 2 house plus large study and laundry
* Separate workshop
* Open plan living area with stunning views across decking, lawns and dam
* Large decking and entertainment area outside living room
* Below ground pool 10.5m x 4.5m
* Mature, bird filled gardens with shady, ornamental and native trees
* Mixed fruit tree orchard, and kitchen garden by house
* Winter creek with dam and irrigation system
* Remnant bush on creek-line
* Open pasture areas
* Grape variety collection for small scale wine making
* Extensive shed, glasshouse, storage and cool room facilities
* 3 phase power onsite
* 10 minute drive from Dunsborough
For further information please contact Ben Jecks 0408 545 304 or Joe White 0417 939 715.