Land Area: 760 sqm
What a magnificent location in one of the most recognised pristine beautiful coastal beach areas in the world according to Australian Travellers Magazine and Lonely Planet.
Enjoy the amazing tranquil green treetop views over the historical Caves House Hotel gardens and towards Seashells Resort. Take a relaxing walk down “The Ghost Trail” to Yallingup lagoon and beach to enjoy the beautiful blue waters with a surf, swim, sunbake, snorkel or a bit of beach fishing. The legendary Caves House is just a five-minute stroll, where you can enjoy some wonderful Margaret River region wines, local craft beers and dine indoors or out in the manicured Caves House surrounds.
Properties in this Private Estate rarely come to market with a recent sale of $2,250,000 across the lane.
RESIDENCE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
A very spacious modern two storey four bedroom, three bathroom holiday home.
• Stunning spacious resort style master bedroom with en-suite spa, built-in robes, treetop views with lots of natural light
• Three good size guest bedrooms all well presented with large built-in robes, timber flooring, window treatments and plenty of natural light
• A well designed extra large centrally located main bathroom features double vanities, plenty of bench and cupboard space with room to move
• The timber floored living zone features a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with a classic fireplace for warming those winter nights. Feature bi-fold doors open out onto a beautiful outdoor entertaining deck area
• A huge L- shaped timber deck area is the perfect part of the residence for entertaining family and friends all year round whilst soaking up the northern sun and green treetop valley views. The deck is also accessible from the rear of the double carport
• Internal features include reverse cycle air-conditioning in each room, timber flooring, roller blinds, high ceilings, down lights, large built-in storage in the hallway
• Ground level zone features a massive very practical combination of third bathroom and laundry
• Enjoy a game of table tennis in the extensive under cover brick paved games/utility area
• Take a look at the adjoining undercover useable open space and imagine what you may wish to turn this into in the future
• Outdoor garden areas are easy care, reticulated and low maintenance with exposed granite and brick paved walking paths
• Sale price is ‘WALK-IN WALK-OUT’ with some exclusions.
DON’T MISS THIS FANTASTIC YALLINGUP RESIDENCE
For further information and to arrange an inspection phone your South West Representative Rob Farris on 0418 956 700