Land Area: 787 sqm
This house, location and outlook are exceptional.
Centrally located in the south west with easy access to all the major attractions and within easy access to the foreshore. This property could suit partners working in different towns due to its position between Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River.
The outlook over the feature lake on the entrance to Vasse Newtown looking north is breathtaking from the elevated position of this 787sqm lot.
Previously a Dale Alcock display home called The Nautilus, this property is feature packed throughout. The entry is grand with triple garage, exposed aggregate driveway and a decked entry with established garden surrounds.
Step through the double entry doors to a large hallway. Off to the right is access from the triple garage and a little further on takes you to an over-the-top master suite with generous master bedroom, feature dressing room sure to impress with ample hanging, storage drawers and sitting area. The impressive en-suite features two vanities, large double hob-less shower and private WC with plenty of additional space in the main en-suite. Continue down the hallway to the three minor bedrooms all with double robes or walk in robe, positioned around the second feature packed bathroom with full length vanity, shower and separate bath plus a powder room just across the hall. This wing of the home also includes walk in linen and laundry space.
Walk through from the accommodation rooms to the grand oversized living area, where the kitchen is the centre of the entertaining hub. From here, you can look through to the main living and alfresco areas and take in the lake views.
Featured in the kitchen is stone benchtops, double fridge recess, walk-in pantry along with a large selection of cupboards and draws including overhead cabinetry. A dishwasher, integrated microwave, bin draw, double door Vintec wine fridge, wall oven and gas hotplate with rangehood complete the picture.
The main dining area directly in front of the kitchen and leading onto the alfresco has raised raked ceilings, maximising the outlook through to the lakes and creating an impressive living zone with both the living area and separated home theatre room in close proximity. The rear yard features established gardens and lawn area with a free-standing gazebo with built in BBQ area, ideal to take in the aspect on offer.
• 787sqm lot
• North aspect over feature lake
• Triple garage- extended parking area
• Manual roller door access from rear of garage three to back yard with roll through area for boats/trailers
• Direct access from back yard down steps to walkway around lake
• Free standing gazebo with outdoor kitchen including built-in cabinetry, stone benchtop and BBQ with rangehood
• Timber decking to alfresco and front entry porch
• Feature fencing to rear with rock retaining and iron bar fencing and limestone pillars
• Low maintenance established gardens
• Home theatre
• Home office with built-in cabinetry and desk
• Feature exposed aggregate to pathways and gazebo
• Gas storage hot water
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• EcoSmart fireplace
Contact your South West Sales Representative, Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304 to arrange a private inspection or to receive more information on this property.