Land Area: 1093 sqm
The rarest of locations with views, huge block and a superb house.
The existing ‘Ocean Views’ are great! But install a ‘Viewing Deck’ (with council approval) and the view will become Amazing!
The land, being extraordinarily generous has a 1,093sqm land area with a 27.16m frontage. Qualifies for possible duplex development under S4.3 a) of City of Busselton Local Planning Scheme 21
The land slopes to the west quite dramatically, so the re-development potential for a spectacular home is considerable.
The current house is built of limestone hue brick with cedar weatherboard infill cladding and a Colorbond roof. Internal walls are bag rendered brick painted off-white. Dane Design, Tallwood built circa 1999 the two-level home can be accessed from the ground at both storeys.
The top storey, which is accessed via a timber deck from the double garage level comprises:
• An open plan kitchen/living/dining area with the dining area immediately adjacent to the kitchen with that prized ocean view as the backdrop.
• The lofted lime-washed pine clad ceilings and extensive decks overlook the southern portion of Yallingup Beach with the main deck area being approximately 5.5m by 5m which is covered by a high cathedral roof forming part of the main roof line.
• The kitchen has an office nook, 600mm stainless steel Technika wall oven, gas hotplates and rangehood. There is a white Dishlex dishwasher, two bowl sink and large pantry cupboard. There is ample bench space, the Laminex benchtops are in good condition and the main living area overlooks the main decking area.
• This area is serviced by a split system reverse cycle air conditioner.
• The master suite has a walk-in wardrobe and a semi en-suite arrangement with a further two door built- in wardrobe, separate WC and a bathroom with a huge shower recess and vanity.
The bottom storey comprises:
• A generous entrance portico housing a stairwell.
• The second living area with a kitchenette facility with 1 ½ bowl sink.
• The family bathroom has a vanity, shower recess and separate WC.
• Bedrooms two, three and four all have two door built-in wardrobes.
• Large laundry has a built-in trough and linen press with a third WC adjacent.
• There is a separate art room, utility area come further bedroom adjacent to the laundry with direct access outside.
• The ground floor outdoor entertaining area is once again generous and adjacent to the second kitchenette/living facility for family generations to co-habit in peace.
Other features include:
• A free-standing garage of approximately 7m by 7m.
• Extensive brick paved hard stand areas for off road parking incorporating a D shaped driveway in and out of Hammond Road. The wide frontage comes into its own in this regard.
• Whilst connected to scheme water, there remains a concrete water tank of approximately 60,0000 litres. Whilst no warranty is given on the tank and pump the plumbing does allow for switching between the scheme and tank.
• Auto reticulation.
• Extensive landscaping and paving.
To arrange and inspection or for further details contact Joe White on 0417 939715 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Rob Farris on
0418 956 700 / email@example.com