Land Area: 4475 sqm
$1,900,000 (zero GST)
• Situated in the world renowned Yallingup – Margaret River Tourist/Wine Region
• Simply an outstanding lakeside location
• The magnificent gallery building includes 4,475sqm of land over two lots but on one title
Set in Western Australia’s pristine South West Region, which is renowned for its stunning vineyards with cellar doors, deer, dairy, beef farms, olive groves and numerous exclusive accommodation sites and restaurants, it is a place of discovery that you will not tire of. People continually flock to this area for food, wine and surfing or simply site seeing on the amazing capes.
The site we are now offering for sale is near some world renowned vineyards including Evans & Tate, Vasse Felix, Leeuwin Estate, Howard Park, Moss Brothers, Cullens and Brookland Valley to name a few. You simply cannot find a better rural waterside location in the South West.
The gallery’s peaceful rural setting, overlooking a tranquil lake, is a perfect backdrop for its unique and innovative structure. Since 1996 it has been complemented by an adjacent restaurant currently known as “Little Fish”.
Surrounded by the finest quality Yallingup/Margaret River vineyards, restaurants and stunning accommodation, this is one of the best locations in the area for a small scale business enterprise.
GALLERY & PROPERTY DETAILS
Situated on the edge of the lake with a stunning view from the timber deck. The building, built in 1996, is approximately 269sqm, constructed of timber stucco frame and Colorbond roof with premium quality finishings. The Strata Lot 3 comprises of two separate lots on the one title. The Gallery sits on 2,053sqm of land with the separate part lot on Koorabin Drive being 2,422sqm.
The property is situated on the corner of Gunyulgup Valley Drive and Koorabin Drive, Yallingup. This is a short drive from Caves Road, approximately 15 minutes from Dunsborough and 25 minutes from Margaret River.
The gallery (Lot 3) has 3 phase power on site, water, communications including broadband and Ecomax sewerage. Part Lot 3 on Koorabin Drive has no services connected but they are accessible, ie power and communication.
General building features:
1. Timbers – structural Douglas Fir post and beam construction (also known as Oregon)
2. Batu bearers under the floor and jarrah uprights on galvanised stirrups into concrete footings
3. External decking – combination of Port Orford Cedar and Alaskan Pine
4. Window Frames and doors mainly jarrah, supplied by Ausdens Joinery, Bunbury
5. Reception desk crafted by John Streater from Blackbutt Timber
6. All glass is laminated, including decking balustrading
7. Gutters and barge boards are of copper (barge boards copper clad), downpipes are concealed in walls
8. Walls are stucco construction and insulated with pure, natural wool (excellent fire rating)
9. Concrete water tank
10. Sewerage system is Ecomax
11. Ceilings are Pinus Radiata, lime washed
12. Energy efficiencies: 12 solar panels, quality German panels by BP. Approximately 45 Par 38 LED Phillips globes plus other downlights all LED
13. Floor covering is Sisal with blackbutt floor board entry
14. Power is 3 phase
Legal Description and Zoning:
• Lot 3 on Strata Plan 31185. Certificate of Title Volume: 2103 Folio: 413.
• Under the Shire of Busselton Town Planning Scheme No. 20 the zoning is Rural Residential with Additional Use.
Design plans available on request.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. To organise an inspection call Rob Farris on 0418 956 700 or email email@example.com