Land Area: 18.7 ha
Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages is a stunning property overlooking the quaint village of Balingup in the heart of the south west of WA.
Set on 46 acres, incorporating 25 acres of natural bushland, the property includes a quaint stone farmhouse, plus 6 fully self-contained cottages, all set apart for privacy, each with its own spectacular view of the valleys below.
Live in an idyllic stone farmhouse perched high on the hilltop overlooking Balingup townsite. If views are everything – this lacks nothing!
With rolling hilltops like a scene from the Sound of Music, the morning mist in the valley and brilliant views over the surrounding district are breath taking and have to be witnessed to be appreciated.
Established as an award-winning tourist accommodation business, with strong occupancy rates and forward bookings, this property offers lifestyle living at its best with a ready-made income in place.
The Farmhouse/Managers Quarters:
• Set high on the hilltop with sweeping views overlooking Balingup
• Built using local stone with colonial style windows downstairs and dormer windows upstairs
• Kitchen with island bench and country charm
• Open plan lounge and dining with wood fire
• Front verandah with spectacular views over Balingup, the perfect place for your morning cuppa
• 3 bedrooms downstairs
• Bathroom and separate toilet
• Laundry with plenty of storage space
• Upstairs loft which includes an additional bedroom or games room/sleepover space plus a separate expansive office and additional storage space
• Fixed wireless broadband NBN connected
• Surrounded by a cottage garden with outdoor seating areas
• 6 x fully self-contained cottages each with their own spectacular views
• The cottages are set apart amongst the 25 acre hilltop forest affording exceptional privacy, even at full occupancy
• Cedar wood cottages with pine wood panelling inside which adds to the cosy country charm
• 3 x 2 bedroom family cottages
• 3 x 1 bedroom couples cottages
• All cottages are fitted with wood fires, air conditioning, kitchen facilities, outdoor decks with amazing views, picture windows in the loungeroom to take advantage of the
The Land and Property Assets:
• Set on 46 acres of hybrid pasture and bushland, Balingup townsite is within walking distance
• 25 acres hilltop forest of natural marri and jarrah bushland – registered with the Wildlife Land Trust
• Private lookouts with stunning views over Balingup and the valleys below
• Natural spring fed water source, plus a dam
• Rain water catchment from the Farmhouse and main shed
• Solar powered water pumping system
• Six water storage tanks, transfer pumps and UV/particle filtration system
• Large wooden shed, choppers shed, metal storage shed, covered wood storage shed
• Children’s ‘nature play’ inspired playground area
• Chestnut orchard
• Multiple animal pens and paddocks
• Farm animals including pet sheep, llama, chickens, guinea pigs and horses.
• Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages is a multi award winning tourist accommodation business which includes 6 fully self-contained cottages. You could
choose to either run the business under management, or as a welcome career change for yourself or a family member
• Future expansion is possible as the property is zoned Special Use Tourism with planning approvals in place for additional cottages, event/function venue and manager’s
• #1 on Tripadvisor with over 480 five-star reviews
• Awarded Gold at the Australian Tourism Awards and 3 x Gold at the WA Tourism Awards
• Tourism Council of WA Accredited business
• Full IP included with the sale – business name, website, online booking portal, Facebook and Instagram, extensive photo and video library, large database of past guests,
artwork, templates, policies & procedures, business and marketing plans, industry memberships, sponsorships and partnerships.
• The business is offered as a going concern with strong forward bookings and repeat business
• Currently attracting guests from WA, interstate and overseas, including a mix of families, couples and singles
If you want to feel uplifted each morning and escape the suburban monotony, we can think of no better location for this to be achieved!
Inspections arranged by appointment by contacting Joe White on 0417 939 715 or Rob Farris 0418 956 700.