Land Area: 809 sqm
The famed “Close to Beach and Town” location where you enjoy quiet backstreet serenity yet can still stroll to town of an evening nursing a good red without even thinking about the RBT’s on the stroll home!
Better still – no need for mixing parties and vehicles when the kids are down relaxing.
Location has been identified as “Urban Consolidation” in the City of Busselton (Draft) Local Planning Strategy which is an indication that the area may benefit from future higher density uses.
Being a large 809sqm block with a 20m frontage the opportunity to build a forever house, yet still use the existing cottage in the immediate future is a bonus of significance.
The existing timber framed two storey holiday cottage was built circa 1976 and is currently set up as a faultless beach cottage featuring:
• A large games room/bunk room on the ground floor with both a front entrance plus a side entrance off the carport into the laundry and stairwell area
• Downstairs wet area incorporates laundry trough and vanity plus shower recess and separate WC
The first storey features:
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining area with a Bushman wood fire opening onto a timber deck of approximately 3m by 4m looking into the peppermint tree crowns
• The kitchen has a single sink, 600mm electric stove, ample bench and cupboard space with Laminex benchtops
• The master suite, has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite with shower recess, vanity and WC
• Bedroom two, which houses a queen size bed
• Bedroom three, likewise, could also house a queen size bed
Other features include a large undercover barbeque area of approximately 3.5m by 9m at the back of the house, a 3m by 3m garden shed and rear vehicular access.
A most attractive peppermint tree street aspect makes the property “feel” like a holiday home should, and the location of walking distance to both beach and town tops the list of features.
To arrange a private inspection or for more information on this property please contact Joe White on 0417 939 715.