Land Area: 1102 sqm
Welcome to 35 Keel Retreat, Geographe. Move in ready, this spacious marina residence is well thought out and set on a large 1,100sqm block and built to capture the best views the marina has to offer!
A sizable home poised perfectly on the waters edge of Port Geographe Marina in the highly exclusive cul-de-sac of Keel Retreat, the impressive mega water frontage of this property has to be seen to be believed.
Immediately on entry to the home, you will be in awe of the delightful views of the marina and waterways.
Set on a large low maintenance landholding, the contemporary residence achieves a spacious home that celebrates its magnificent views capturing the shimmering waters and boat life of Port Geographe Marina. Imagine magical views every day, with your boat parked outside.
The excellent floor plan has accommodated oversized rooms throughout the home and the centrally located kitchen overlooks the huge open plan living area, with its breathtaking expansive high-pitched ceiling.
The whole family will enjoy the large theatre lounge and entertaining friends will also be a dream with the extensive outdoor living area.
The fun continues with your very own large private jetty. Imagine stepping onto your boat to spend days cruising and fishing Geographe Bay.
Nearby, you also have the services and facilities of the Port Geographe Marina, a restaurant and bar, plentiful footpaths for walks and cycling, an abundance of landscaped parklands and playgrounds and close by is spectacular Wonnerup beach.
• Port Geographe Marina, restaurant and bar facilities 1.2kms
• Boat launching facilities 1.2kms
• Busselton Primary School 4kms
• Local IGA, pharmacy, bottle shop 4.1kms
• Queen Street, Busselton 7.1kms
• Busselton Jetty, Busselton 7.2kms
• Solid timber flooring (local Tuart) throughout living areas
• Expansive water frontage and breathtaking marina views
• Oversized, spacious, light filled rooms throughout
• Grand wide entrance with immediate water views
• Open plan living with magnificent high ceilings and marina views
• Large outdoor entertaining area with extraordinary views
• Large private timber jetty
• Extra-large garage
• Stylish kitchen with water views
• Large theatre room with double door entry
• Generous sized master suite walk in robes
• Secure fenced area for pets
• Air conditioning
Ideal for a forever home or holiday residence this premium waterfront home is a must to view!
For a private inspection please call exclusive property consultants Joe White 0417 939 715 or Justin Swannell on 0405 355 173