Land Area: 1460 sqm
LOT 88 (#45) – VACANT LAND.
LOT 89 (#43) – RESIDENTIAL C0TTAGE INSITU.
AREA: 1460sqm combined total of two separate Titles
Zoned Residential R80 – A74 with Additional Business uses
Depth: 37.4m & 35.8m approximately
Rear: 39.9m approximately
Height limit: 12 meters
ABOUT THE BLOCK (LOT 88 – #45 CHIEFTAIN CRESCENT, DUNSBOROUGH):
With the additional business uses outlined in A74, this area is set to be a part of the Mixed Use Re-development of the expanding and vibrant Dunsborough CBD.
Ground floor additional uses include restaurant, shop, medical centre, professional consulting rooms, guesthouse, office and tourist accommodation. A nil setback to the street shall be considered for active frontages
Being of a regular shape (almost square), flat and within literally a stone’s throw (100m) to the retail precinct and a further 350m (approximately) to the vibrant and interactive beachfront area, this property is ideally located to provide re-development options, delivering the very best of inner CBD appeal yet still being located in a quieter side street position
BONUS BRILLIANT COTTAGE ON LOT 89 – #43 CHIEFTAIN CRESCENT DUNSBOROUGH:
The near town and development options underpin a huge future, while you can enjoy the locations amenity for your permanent or holiday use today. This cottage could also be used as a holding income.
A very serviceable Hardiplank weatherboard clad cottage with a Colorbond roof comprises of:
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining area with slate floor, Maxiheat solid fuel wood heater and raked ceilings
• Kitchen has a free-standing electric stove, stainless steel rangehood, ample bench space and is immediately adjacent to a covered alfresco area at the rear of the house
• Three bedrooms with the master bedroom and bedroom two featuring built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom has a roman bath incorporating the shower recess and a vanity unit
• WC is separate and adjacent
• Laundry has a second shower recess and separate WC incorporated to essentially provide a three bedroom, two bathroom home
• Verandahs on three sides enhance the country cottage holiday persona of the property
• Front verandah is full length (approximately 13m long and 1.5m wide)
• Side verandah approximately 2.5m wide
• Rear verandah incorporates an alfresco area of approximately 4.5m by 6m plus approximately a 2.75m verandah on the remainder of the back of the house
• A very useful Colorbond shed on site that is approximately 6m by 7.5m
Contact your Dunsborough & South West Sales Representative Robert Farris at JMW Real Estate on
0418 956 700 to arrange a private inspection or to receive more information on this property.