Land Area: 805 squaremeter
Not often does a long-term rental come to the market in a sought after location like this. Situated in a well presented, quiet cul-de-sac with ocean views over the bay.
• Three minor bedrooms, all with built in robes.
• Lounge area with a large wood fire heater.
• Main bathroom (including bath), toilet & laundry.
• Large enclosed backyard with a workshop.
• Well equipped kitchen including dishwasher.
• Dining area and family room with split system A/C.
• Separate study area that could also be used as a formal dining room.
• Master suite including WIR & ensuite.
• Balcony to the front of the property with gorgeous ocean views.
This property is a great location being just a stroll to the local primary school and Old Dunsborough boat ramp. Maintenance of the lawns and manicured gardens will be included in the weekly rental rate.
$850.00 per week
Sorry, no pets
Please register your interest and the office will contact you to advise a viewing day and time. Applications can be made online but only once a property has been viewed.
Please note that all participants to a viewing are expected to check in to our Covid-19 contact register, either via the Safe WA app or by manual entry.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our offices on 9756 8800 or Amy Holroyd, the Property Manager on email@example.com