Land Area: 710 sqm
With several coffee shops within 200m (town centre 250m) and the beach 700m, convenience is redefined here!
* Cedar cladding and Colorbond construction with a double garage and two vehicular side access options (off Hakea Way and Naturaliste Terrace)
* Open plan kitchen and dining area is light and airy and opens out onto a paved alfresco area to the rear
* Kitchen has lino floor and features a pantry cupboard, double bowl sink, stainless steel 600mm oven and range hood with 600mm glass electric hot plates
* Lounge area has carpet floors and a Maxiheat wood heater
* There are essentially two master suites both with walk-in wardrobes and en-suites with shower recess, vanity and WC
* Bedrooms three and four both have built-in robes
* Family bathroom has a shower/bath and vanity
* Laundry has a separate WC adjacent
* Security screens on the front and rear doors, electric storage hot water system and front and rear verandahs
The classic beach house with room for the holiday hoards whilst maintaining investment integrity with a large 710sqm corner site in a superb location.
For more information contact your Dunsborough Sales Representative Joe White on 0417 939 715.