Land Area: 3.9 ha
Features a bespoke Architect Designed Residential Retreat completed in 2013. Inspired and built to take full advantage of the northern aspect and surrounding stunning colourful native bushland landscapes. The home sits within 3.9ha (9.65 acres) of diverse bushland including Jarrah/Marri/Banksia woodland areas, heathland plus classic wetland/swamp is included in this biodiverse eco system. This picturesque residence with its modern, free flowing design offers all the refinements you have been looking for. Located in a cul-de-sac approximately 10 minutes from Caves House Yallingup and Dunsborough where you can enjoy local cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping, Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course, Geographe Bay water activities and just a short distance from Goanna Gallery Café. Some well-known quality wineries like Happ’s, Deep Woods, Aravina & Blind Corner are approximately 5 minutes’ drive away.
The home features raked high ceilings to living areas and a magnificent large spacious master bedroom with sitting area and opulent ensuite with twin vanities, walk-in floor level open shower, large classic bath, separate W/C with vanity and finished with top quality fittings throughout. The spacious walk-in robe adjoins the ensuite and is separated from the master bedroom. The two large double bedrooms are carpeted for comfort and boast large built-in double wardrobes.
The open plan kitchen/dining/lounge zone features a home chef kitchen with high end appliances, granite benchtop work surfaces, copious amounts of quality sleek cabinetry and large walk-in pantry. This kitchen is just what you have been dreaming about.
The generous sized dining/lounge area features a local stone fireplace with a Kemlan double sided slow combustion wood heater with local Jarrah mantlepiece all beautifully constructed by a local craftsman. Entertaining family and guests in this zone will be a pleasure in winter and summer where direct access to the north facing paved patio is a real plus especially when enjoying Margaret River wines and local craft beers. An open plan library/office is situated between the two wings of the residence as is the main entry to the residence.
The spacious second bathroom and laundry is well positioned between the second and master bedrooms. The main bathroom features quality finishes throughout with handcrafted wooden cabinetry, a separate powder room, hobless shower, modern tiling and floor wastes give that sharp classy finish. The galley laundry will amaze you with its large granite stone benchtop and an enormous amount of under bench and overhead cupboards plus double door storage cupboard.
Outside you will find a large Colorbond double lock up garage/workshop shed with power and lighting next to the house. There is even a small Colorbond wood/storage shed for dry wood all year round.
FEATURES: Included in this home really need to be seen to be fully appreciated – everything you ever wanted.
Summary and Key of Features of the property include:
* Large spacious light filled Master bedroom, two Double bedrooms, two bathrooms, two W/C`s plus powder room. Estimated 218sqm of living over the two separate wings of the residence.
* Bushland retreat, sitting comfortably in the surrounding woodland
* Peaceful, private, secluded
* Spacious and filled with natural light
* Raked ceilings to living area and bedrooms
* “Shark tooth” roof, with clerestory windows to main rooms and ceiling fans to lounge and bedrooms
* Feature fireplace of local stone with Jarrah mantlepiece constructed by local craftsmen
* Kemlan double sided slow combustion wood heater
* Granite work surfaces in kitchen and laundry
* Porcelain 600cm x 600cm tiles in traffic areas
* Wooden cabinetry to bathrooms handcrafted in local wood
* Rangemaster 900mm induction top stove
* Satellite TV
* Sanden heat pump hot water system
* Underfloor heating to bathrooms
* 6m x 8m garage/workshop shed with power and lighting
* Low maintenance native plant garden
* House built to BAL 29 construction level, with key construction elements exceeding this rating
* CSR Hebel Power Panels, with Hebel HighBuild Render (BAL-FZ)
* BGC Nuline Fibre Cement Weatherboard (BAL-40 as per AS3959:2009)
* Termite treatment systems in place
* 150,000 litre rainwater tank with double filter plus ultra violet system
* A wide range of birdlife, flora and fauna, including quendas, ring tail possums, bush rats and phascogales
* Walking distance to Goanna Bush Café
For further information or to arrange a private inspection contact your South West Sales Representative, Rob Farris on 0418 956 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org