Land Area: 456 sqm
Easy living in the original Vasse Newtown with landscaped parks, cafes and stunning lakes make this the perfect place to invest or nest. This double brick 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence is close to everything! The northern facing, spacious home sits on a 456sqm block and is ideally located just 800m walk to the new Vasse shops and just 700m to local schools.
Entering the property, there is a relaxing and peaceful feeling. The home boasts a north and east aspect drenching the interior with natural light. The enclosed front yard is protected from the sea breezes yet open to the winter sun and an abundance of wildlife nearby along the many walkways around this beautiful estate. An intimate lounge/dining area flows onto the alfresco which features a high-pitched ceiling and easy-care paving. The contemporary kitchen, which is light, airy and centrally located is an entertainer’s dream with beautiful stone benchtops.
* Rear lane entry to extra high garage with bonus storage alcove
* Additional gated access to courtyard perfect for storing a small boat or trailer
* High vaulted ceilings in master bedroom and theatre room
* Master bedroom has a WIR and private ensuite
* Mains gas and gas heater connection inside
* Island bench in kitchen with stone benchtops
* Huge fridge and freezer recess
* Reticulated gardens and lawn
* BIR in spare bedrooms
* Loads of storage space
* Totally enclosed yard with front feature wall
* A quick drive to Abbey beach or Busselton CBD
This home offers all the modern comforts in a top location. If you are looking for a solid investment or a beautiful home, you must inspect this property.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your South West Sales Representative, Joe Jordanoff on 0498 935 086 or firstname.lastname@example.org