Land Area: 3.14 ha
3.1429ha – 31,429sqm OF VACANT LAND.
Located at the rear of Eco Flora Estate with two (2) road frontage.
Lot 247 is zoned “Tourism” with an underlaying R30 density coding.
Development objectives of tourism zone are as follows:
* To promote and provide for tourism opportunities
* To provide for a variety of holiday accommodation styles and associated uses, including
retain and service facilities where those facilities are provided in support of the tourist
accommodation and are of an appropriate scale where they will not impact detrimentally on the
surrounding wider area.
* To allow limited residential uses where appropriate
* To encourage the location of tourist facilities so that they may benefit from existing road
services, physical service infrastructure, other tourist attractions, natural features and
* Passing services (although not connected) are underground power, water, sewerage &
This site presents as a great opportunity to develop your own style of tourist accommodation. A staged development project on this cost-effective corner lot is a real possibility subject to local council planning approval. Now that the stunning Kalbarri National Park “SKY WALK” is operating tourism is booming in Kalbarri with “No Vacancy Signs” up all over the Kalbarri area. Tourists enjoy the Mediterranean style weather here for the greater part of the year, along with the large variety of ocean, river & off-road activities available. Kalbarri is fast becoming an ideal tourist mecca being just 6 hours’ drive north of Perth.
For further information please contact Robert Farris 0418 956700 or firstname.lastname@example.org