Land Area: 510 sqm
Immaculately presented to the market, this family home includes four generous size bedrooms, a separate study, large theatre room and two bathrooms.
The open plan living area includes raised ceilings and opens onto an oversize alfresco with recessed ceilings. The living area and alfresco take advantage of the ideal northerly aspect.
Modern galley style kitchen with 900mm Westinghouse appliances, feature glass splashback and great size walk-in pantry.
The master bedroom has a full length walk behind robe and the ensuite has oversize shower, separate WC and stylish vanity.
Great storage throughout with built-in robes to bedrooms and impressive linen cupboard.
Handy access from the back laneway to a double garage with a shopper’s entrance into the kitchen.
Gated yard with stylish front elevation in a quiet street.
Additional features include:
* 510sqm lot with back laneway access
* 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with study
* Solar panels
* Established, automatic reticulated low maintenance gardens
* Modern elevation with gated yard
* Great size alfresco
* North facing main living area and alfresco
* 900mm Westinghouse appliances – electric oven/gas hotplate and rangehood
* Built in 2011 by Dale Alcock Homes
* Potential for side access for boat or trailer if required
* Gas outlets to main living area and alfresco for the BBQ
* Gas storage hot water system
* Benchtop to laundry vanity
For further information contact your South West Real Estate Agent, Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304.