Land Area: 149 sqm
Located in the Cape View Resort where the resort development enjoys direct beach access, as a holiday home this location is absolutely prime.
This two storey villa on a 149sqm strata lot hosts a family with ease. Zoned “Tourist” the 90-day limit on permanent occupation in every year exists, so there is ample time to enable the unit to be leased out on a holiday basis for the times your personal use is not required.
The open plan kitchen/living/dining area benefits from a magnificent light void giving a beautifully bright and airy appearance and includes a well appointed kitchen featuring 1.5 bowl sink, 600mm stainless steel Fisher and Paykel oven, 600mm glass electric hot plates, built-in rangehood, corner pantry with light and a stainless steel Whirlpool dishwasher.
The main living area opens out onto a BBQ courtyard which also has access to a 3m storeroom to house all your personal holiday toys without impeding the view.
The master suite set up with a semi en-suite bathroom is on the ground floor and features a built-in wardrobe with a full length mirror on the door. The semi en-suite has a vanity, shower recess and WC.
Upstairs the two minor bedrooms share a family bathroom, bedroom two has a walk-in wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan. Bedroom three also has a ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning with built-in wardrobe with full length mirror. The upstairs bathroom contains a shower recess and vanity. There is also a separate WC.
• A hardstand car park at the front is augmented by visitors parking in the resort grounds
• The complex has significant common property facilities including a swimming pool
• The direct beachfront placement of the development means children do not have any roads to negotiate before arriving at a pristine and sheltered beach only a few minutes stroll through the resort’s common property
• The unit is currently being managed privately following the on-site resort management being placed in the hands of receivers, so potential currently exists to personalise and up-spec the unit and lease out privately rather than being run through an on-site pool.
• On-site managers may or may not return
• As a holiday home, at an entry price of $325,000 for a two storey three bedroom, two bathroom unit, the opportunity to secure such a brilliant location at a price like this will only be dreamed of in times to come
• For a holiday home buyer wanting an income source from the time you are not using it yourself, this will suit perfectly.
• Inspections can be arranged around holiday bookings so it is essential to call and arrange inspections.
Contact your South West Sales Representative Joe White on 0417 939 715 to arrange a private inspection or to receive more information on this property.