What a magnificent position to purchase a modern, renovated, easy-care townhouse overlooking the central beach parklands.
This light and bright two storey residence could be your new permanent home or holiday getaway for you to enjoy whilst also taking advantage of the great short stay rental income. What an incredibly vibrant area and just 100m to the white sandy beaches of Geographe Bay. All the well-known restaurants, bars, cafes, pub, speciality shops and supermarkets are on your doorstep.
• Enter from the front into a spacious light filled open plan kitchen/dining/family room for all to enjoy
• The kitchen has been cleverly renovated with stylish cupboards, stone bench tops, induction cook top, wall oven, built-in microwave oven and dishwasher
• The second bathroom and laundry are cleverly located just off the kitchen and rear entrance area
• The ground floor features; high ceilings, modern quality vinyl floor planking, stunning white timber window shutters and reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Three beautifully presented bedrooms on the first floor, all have good size built-in robes
• A renovated en-suite bathroom features a stone top vanity, shower and WC
• The tastefully decorated master bedroom is fitted with pearl white timber window shutters and opens onto a timber deck where you have expansive picturesque views of classic landscaped parklands
• The fully enclosed north facing rear yard has an impressive deck area, great for BBQ’s and entertaining
• The outdoor side and front garden areas are landscaped, paved and reticulated making it an easy-care low maintenance zone. The Strata company gardeners look after lawns and gardens with the cost included in the levies
• There are two good size parking bays at the rear with one under cover and the other an open bay. What a great place to park another car, boat or jet ski
• Extras include an outdoor shower and convenient storage room off the carport
Properties in Central Dunsborough like this rarely come to market so take this opportunity to secure a versatile permanent residence or beach house with the added benefit of continuing the current short stay rental to generate extra income.
Contact your South West Sales Representative Robert Farris at JMW Real Estate on 0418 956 700 to arrange a private inspection or to receive more information on this property.