Land Area: 774 sqm
OPEN FOR INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. SUNDAY, 16th JANUARY, 12 – 1PM
Your opportunity to acquire a very individually designed, custom-built, luxury beach side home in one of the most sought-after coastal locations on the west coast.
Stroll 100 metres down Thurston Lane to the pristine blue waters of Geographe Bay for a swim, sunbake or a relaxing time fishing.
Launch your boat 2 minutes away.
Close to the Dunsborough Country Club, where everyone is welcome to enjoy the Dunsborough Lifestyle.
• Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, spacious basement workshop and utilities room, side access with room for a boat and secure rear parking
• Large open plan chef’s kitchen/dining/living zone that opens onto a beautiful outdoor entertaining area with a tranquil ocean vista.
• Protected from the wind for your comfort and enjoyment
• Upstairs the second floor reveals a resort style master bedroom with a beautiful en-suite featuring a classic his and hers design and a comfortable balcony to sit and take in the views of Geographe Bay and surrounds
• The first floor accommodation features two double size guest bedrooms with a spacious, centrally located, high quality finished bathroom with oversize bath and two separate vanities.
• A well designed second living/theatre room sits central to the guest bedrooms with its own powder room and this whole zone can be closed off for privacy if required
• Ground level/ basement zone features a large private guest master bedroom with a stunning en-suite, bar fridge and coffee making facilities
• Sale is “WALK IN WALK OUT” with some exclusions
• Superior quality finishes and fixtures right throughout the residence
• The chef’s kitchen features stainless steel bench tops, walk-in pantry, near new high-end appliances all included in the purchase
• Beautiful marble breakfast bar adjoins the kitchen and dining area, great for a sit and chat atmosphere with family and friends
• Upgraded C-Bus lighting, entertainment system and remotely operated window blinds
• Floor to ceiling feature glass windows allow plenty of natural light and warming northern winter sun
• Polished concrete flooring to the high traffic zones with feature timber inlays in dining/living area
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main living areas and master bedroom
• Side access driveway leads to a massive carport with 4 car capacity and covered access to residence
• Soak up the sun on the sun lounges in the tranquil northern garden area
• Landscaped retained garden areas are easy care with low maintenance and reticulation
• Come home from the beach and jump under the private out door shower before entering the house
QUALITY HOMES LIKE THIS IN “OLD DUNSBOROUGH’ VERY RARELY COME TO MARKET.
Contact your South West Sales Representative Robert Farris on 0418 956 700 all hours for further information or to arrange a private inspection