Land Area: 1 ha
Come and experience nature at its best and the wonderful ambience this hidden South West property has to offer.
As you make your way up the driveway you are immediately impressed with the meticulously well-maintained property.
The main entry leads you through a secure automatic gate with code, giving you extra security, particularly for those interested in a lock-and-leave, or a holiday get-away down south.
On the newly sealed driveway, you make your way past a large 9m x 12m shed with a verandah, hand crafted wood doors, lean-to for extra parking and much shelving space inside.
The gardens are a delight, filled with colour and an abundance of wildlife. Small birds are numerous; wrens, robins, new holland honeyeaters, bronzewing and much more.
The 2002 built home is also carefully maintained, complete with a double carport, breezeway, wrap around verandahs and cosy alfresco with blinds.
All three bedrooms have their own door opening onto the verandah and the master bedroom is complete with a spacious en-suite.
The open plan living/kitchen has beautiful nature views and flows seamlessly out to the alfresco, there is also a fourth bedroom or office if you choose.
Additional features include:
• Short drive to Dunsborough town site and beach front
• 200,000 litre metal rain water tank
• Two other fully enclosed tanks at 10,000 litres each
• Small metal tank that collects rainwater from the small shed
• Large vegetable garden with raised beds and established fruit trees
• Established reticulated gardens
• Large Norseman fireplace and reverse cycle in the main living room
• New dishwasher and gas cook top
• 600mm Miele electric oven
• New insulated curtains in each bedroom
• Newish oak laminate wooden floors in all bedrooms and study area
• Secondary garden shed with a lean to for a caravan or boat, shelves and power
• Wood shed and storage
• Roof top sprinkler system
To arrange a private inspection or for more details please contact Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304 or Justin Swannell on 0405 355 173