Land Area: 754 sqm
Peregrine Court is one of the most picturesque tree lined cul-de-sacs in Dunsborough where you will discover a classic light textured rammed earth home with Colorbond roofing, surrounded by traditional bullnose verandahs on all sides of the residence.
Expansive high cathedral ceilings let in plenty of natural light to the spacious open plan kitchen/dining /living area. A reverse cycle air conditioning unit, Jarrahdale wood heater, ceiling fan and feature timber joinery plus tiled floors make this a real family friendly part of the house.
The well designed kitchen has timber cabinetwork, stainless steel Bosch dishwasher, 1.5 bowl sink, 600mm stainless steel Westinghouse oven, Pacini 600mm gas hot plates with rangehood and a large fridge recess, plus, a good size pantry and extra storage is situated conveniently under stairs to the loft.
Sleeping accommodation consists of three roomy bedrooms which all have a picturesque cottage garden view, built -in wardrobes, timber flooring and window blinds. Bedrooms two and three have direct access to the verandahs.
The family bathroom has a vanity set in a feature timber cabinet, shower recess and bath.
Laundry has a large linen press and built-in ceramic trough with a second separate WC.
The upstairs loft zone comprises:
A cosy bunkroom sleeps four people with a double bed and two singles, built- in cupboards for easy convenient storage, plus a reverse cycle air conditioner.
The second bathroom has a vanity built in to a timber cabinet, shower recess, WC and a corner spa.
There is a reverse cycle air conditioner in the loft area.
Other Features Include:
• Rear northerly aspect looking out over the tree lined winter creek traversing through bushland public open space
• An air-conditioned train carriage set up as an overflow sleeping area or storage
• Jarrah window frames and timber joinery throughout the residence combined with the rammed earth are a real feature
• A full length brick paved driveway to the rear gives you plenty of room for cars, boats, trailers caravans and access for a shed if you wish to construct one in the future
• The easy care reticulated cottage gardens make picturesque viewing from all three ground floor bedrooms
• Extensive retained landscaping and brick paving surround the house
• Gas storage hot water system, security doors, small plastic rainwater tank
• Sleeping accommodation is available for up to ten people in the residence
• Fully enclosed yard area for the children and their pets.
WHAT A FANTASTIC QUIET, LEAFY LOCATION CLOSE TO NATURE.
For further details or private inspection Contact: Joe White 0417939715 or Rob Farris 0418 956 700
JMW Real Estate Dunsborough