This modern, unique semi-rural property has many enviable features including an expansive balcony to enjoy the amazing views over beautiful Bunker Bay. Three large bedrooms, two spacious bathrooms, both with a bath & shower, plus three large living areas and an office will provide your family with a beautiful and functional home.
* 3 large bedrooms
* Master bedroom with air con and unbeatable views & balcony
* Huge walk in robe in master bedroom
* 2 bathrooms; 1 ensuite
* Large kitchen with palatial views
* Miele appliances – induction stove top, oven, and dishwasher
* Built-in large Liebherr fridge/freezer
* Two kitchen sinks with ample workspace
* Stone bench tops throughout
* Walk in scullery
* Built in comfy day beds in front living area.
* Second living area sharing the warmth of the glass fireplace
* Large family room/play area
* Double sided glass fireplace
* Double glazed windows throughout
* Easy care polished concrete flooring
* Air con in living area
* Separate large laundry with ample storage
* External drying courtyard with outdoor shower
* Amazing views from large balcony area which has two sitting areas, one under cover and one in full sun
* Extra storage rooms on ground level
* Space for contained rock/plant garden to be created
* Plenty of parking space for your boat and caravan.
* Raised vege/garden beds
* Rainwater tank
* Secure automatic gated entry
* Comfortable walk to Bunker Bay
* Only 10km from Dunsborough
* The property has a self-contained unit on the ground floor of the property that is currently tenanted
* As this property is not fenced it is not suitable for pets
Move in Costs
* 2 weeks rent in advance
* Bond = 4 weeks rent
* Total = 6 weeks rent
TO VIEW OUR PROPERTIES YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. Once you are registered, you will be contacted with details of a viewing day and time.
**PLEASE NOTE** Properties MUST be viewed prior to making an online application.
For any further information in relation to this property, please contact the Property Manager, Gayl Smythe on 9756 8800