Cocktails on the deck? Canapes in the dining area? Coffee and cake in the kitchen?
This spacious family home provides room to move, and yet also has a cosy feel in a much sought after location. Spread out in the four roomy bedrooms – all with robes.
* Central kitchen with stunning views adjacent to the generous open plan living area
* Separate study/activity area pivotal to the 3 minor bedrooms.
* Theatre room
* Breakfast bar
* Built in wood fire
* Air conditioning
* Guest powder room
* Covered alfresco offering views of the canal and your own private jetty.
* Double lock up garage
* Master bedroom has water outlook
* Due to the proximity to open water this property is not suitable for young children or pets.
Move in Costs
* 2 weeks rent
* Bond = 4 weeks rent
* Pet bond (if relevant) $260
TO VIEW OUR PROPERTIES YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. If there are no registered attendees for the viewing, the viewing could be cancelled and the leasing agent may not attend. Once you are registered you will receive updates of any changes.
**PLEASE NOTE** Properties MUST be viewed prior to application. Online application forms will be forwarded once the property has been viewed.
For any further information in relation to this property, please contact Gayl Smythe on 9756 8800